What is “Your Green Resource”? It’s your chance to share all your green ideas, resources and solutions with ALL of our readers! That’s right, when you link up on any of our blogs, your idea will get shared with all of the readers here and at:
We know that many of you have posts of your own about your green journey that our readers will love.
Some examples of Green Resources you can link up:
* Real Food Recipes
* Repurposed Projects
* Upcycled Projects
* Organic Gardening Tips
* DIY Natural or Green
* Thrifty Solutions
In addition to making this a weekly place where you can both share and learn new green ideas, each week we’ll be Pinning our favorite post to the Your Green Resource board! We want your green ideas to go viral – so we’ll pin the post for you!
The post from last week that I chose to share on our Pinterest board is:
Homemade Bubble Mix from Random Recycling. My kids LOVE bubbles! I need to make this by the gallon.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve got to share this week.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Don’t forget to link back to one of the hostess so we can all find these great green resources!
- Please link to your post not your homepage.
- Visit one or more of the other Your Green Resource participants. It's a great way to find new ideas and like-minded friends.
Latest posts by Stacy Karen (see all)
- Things to Make with Dried Lavender (and Lavender Essential Oil) - August 28, 2018
- Culinary Uses for Lavender - August 27, 2018
- Natural Remedies for a Sore Throat - August 20, 2018