Obviously I have been on a Mother's Day gift tangent this week! It has been fun, but I'm sure you are all ready for something new.
I do have one more recipe to share, but before I do, here are ten simple gifts you can make at home. Some are mine and some are from around the web (I'm sharing as part of Top Ten Tuesday @ Oh Amanda):
1. Citrus Bath Salts – super fast to put together. They smell wonderful!
2. Nourishing and Fragrant Body Oil @ Crunchy Betty) – I made the lavender one for a Christmas gift. It's lovely.
3. Simple Sugar Scrub – My post @ Keeper of the Home
4. Tin Can Treats @ Our Best Bites – Very cute. I'd love to make these for all my mommy friends.
5. Natural Lip Balm @ Saving Naturally
7. Chalkboard Planting Pots @ Design* Sponge
8. Handmade Salt Pouches for the Shower or Bath @ The Mother Huddle – These are definitely on my to do list. Love them.
9. Citrus Peel Soap @ Clementine Art – I really want to make these too. I bet they smell lovely!
10. D.I.Y Hard Lotion Bar @ Made On Hard Lotion- I've made these and love them. They are ready in 30 minutes!