A grain-free version of the classic lemon and zucchini pairing is sure to delight your taste buds!
Grain-Free Lemon Zucchini Bread Recipe
1-1/2 cups grated zucchini
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
2-1/4 cups almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. lemon zest
3 tbsp avocado oil
- Grease 9×3 loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grate zucchini and place on paper towels. Let sit for 20 minutes then squeeze out as much water as possible.
- In a large bowl add eggs, avocado oil, and milk, then whisk together until well blended.
- Add the lemon juice and whisk to combine.
- Place coconut flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl. Stir until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Fold in lemon zest and grated zucchini.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake on center rack for at least 50 minutes.
- Check middle with knife. If knife does not come out clean, cover with foil and continue cooking until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool.