I did very poorly on the goals I set last time around! The main problem being that I underestimated the time it would take me to actually plan and prepare for my daughter's birthday party. I aimed for simple, but even simple seems to take quite a bit of time.
So, except for the birthday party stuff, I did almost nothing else on my list.
But the party was good.So, I'll take that as a win.
Now, I'm dusting off my goals and am ready for a new week.
Here are the ten things I am striving to accomplish:
1. Pre-cook at least three meals for the freezer.
My dad is coming to visit all the way from Australia and I don't want to worry too much about preparing meals while he is here. I'm making Potato Soup, Tinga, and Beef Stew.
2. Write up new schedule and tape to the side of the fridge.
I've already got the rough draft done. Am excited to try out some new ideas.
3. Upload my eBook to Nook.
It's no good having it formatted if it just sits n my computer!
4. Write post for Simple Homemade (it's going to be a fun DIY gift idea. I think you'll like it).
5. Journal what I'm eating.
6. Exercise 5 times.
7. Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child. (I have three).
8. Go to bed by 10pm every night.
9. Make a Thankfulness Tree.
10. Read three chapters in The Control Theory (I have no idea if this book is worth recommending yet. I'm just starting it. Will let you know.)
What are your goals for this week?
I'm linking up at Money Saving Mom.