Well, it took me two weeks, but here I'm finally letting you all know how I did on my goals. Actually, it took me about two weeks to accomplish most of what was on the list.
Last week's goals:
Exercise five times– including one three mile run (I keep putting this off). I did exercise 5 times, but I only did a 2 miles run.
3. Paint last coat on chalkboard door.Yes! I did this. I can't wait to start using it.
5. Type new homeschool charts for the kids – Half done.
Prep. for homeschool co-op– Yes.
Run new home routine idea by my husbandDid you see my new awesome morning routine? It's working so well.
9. Make these: Grain Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins from Grass Fed Girl – for the kids (see below.) Didn't do it. I kept forgetting to buy baking chocolate!
Bonus, overarching to-do: Eat NO sugar! I’m killing my sugar addiction.
I will admit to eating a few items containing sugar on two days, but after that I was very good.
This week's goals:
1. Eat only whole food – no sugar.
2. Make new homeschool charts
3. Make appointment for toddler – She seems to have asthma.
4. Plan toddlers birthday party
5. Shop for birthday party
6. Bake birthday cake
7. Take oldest daughter to dinner
8. Exercise 5 times
9. Read Ephesians
10. Read 5 chapters of The Long Winter to the kids.
What are you doing this week?
I'm linking up at Money Saving Mom.