We're in the midst of autum. The beautiful autumn color is just starting to turn vibrant in my area. The cool nights and crisp autum brings a strong desire for comforting foods. And, nothing says autumn foods more than a pumpkin dessert ! Seems like everywwhere we turn we are surrounded by pumpkin this, and pumpkin spice that. It can be so tempting to pick up those pumpkin spice muffins at the grocery. But, we know better, don't we?
That's why I wanted to pull together a healthy, real foods round-up. Having recipes on hand that are healthier, real food versions of our favorites, help keep the temptations at bay. We all know, home made is better anyway, don't we?
Pumpkin Dessert & Snack Recipe Round-Up
- Almond Flour Pumpkin Pie Muffins with Fresh Ginger at Health, Home & Happiness
- Fall Cookie: Pumpkin Gems at A Delightful Home
- Grain Free Pumpkin Spice Biscotti at Oh, the Things We'll Make
- Grain Free Buñuelos De Calabaza (Grain Free Pumpkin Fritters) at Oh, the Things We'll Make
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread at A Delightful Home
- Paleo Baked Pumpkin French Toast at Popular Paleo
- Pumpkin and Spice Granola at This is So Good
- Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding at This is So Good
- Pumpkin Custard Made in the Slow Cooker with Ginger and Coconut Milk at Health, Home & Happiness
- Pumpking Pudding with Snickerdoodle Crumb Topping at This is So Good
- Pumpkin Smoothie and Herbal Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate at Homestead Lady
- Pumpkin Spice Pepitas at This is So Good
- Pumpkin Smoothie with Pumpkin Pie Spices and Real Pumpkin at Health, Home & Happiness
- Pumpkin Spice Gourmet Marshmallows at Homestead Lady
- For a little extra oomph to your pumpkin dessert & snacks, check out: Spiced Pumpkin Butter @ Oh, The Things We’ll Make
While you are here, be sure to check out 25 Gluten-Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Recipes here at A Delightful Home. I hope that you enjoy your autumn season with family walks in the crisp fall air, warm cider by the fire, and joyful laughter with friends. Happy fall everyone!