I wanted to let you know that some online friends and I are sharing tips for saving money and going green throughoutg the month of November. The series is called 30 Days to Save Some Green!
Starting today (and all month long) you can read posts at Rediscovering Domesticity and The Sensational Saver as well as several other great blogs: Simply Rebekkah, With a Side of Thriftiness and me, A Delightful Home.
All posts will share tips for saving money or going green.
There will also be some reviews and giveaways sprinkled in between.
So, keep an eye out for the saving green posts to help you save money and live a greener lifestyle!
This is what is coming up this week:
- November 1 – Rediscovering Domesticity: Big Kick Off! Disney/Pixar’s Brave giveaway
- Friday, November 2 – The Sensational Saver: Going Green: Using baking soda and vinegar for household cleaning.
- Saturday, November 3 – With a Side of Thriftiness: Saving Green: Creating a Grocery Price Book
- Sunday, November 4 – The Sensational Saver: Giveaway: Shainesware BFF Bracelet kit
- November 5: Rediscovering Domesticity: Coconut oil giveaway
- November 6: Rediscovering Domesticity: Homemade Vapo Rub using coconut oil
- November 7: Link up your Saving Green posts!