This fruit salsa incorporates manuka honey to provide an elevated flavor profile and a health-enhancing boost. It is so incredibly colorful and flavorsome, you'll definitely impress your friends. You'll want to volunteer to bring this dish to your next gathering.
1 medium lime, juiced
1.5 teaspoons Manuka honey
Pinch fine New Zealand sea salt
1 mango, peeled and diced
16 ounces strawberries, hulled and diced
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1/3 small red onion, finely chopped
1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
Corn chips or pita chips for serving
- Place lime juice, manuka honey, and salt in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the mangos, strawberries, jalapeño, onion, and cilantro. Toss until well combined.
- Adjust salt or sweetness to taste as desired.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve with corn chips or pita chips.