With many parts of the world on lockdown, we are turning to virtual resources for multiple areas of our lives. Below you'll find some of the best at-home, online options for education, fitness, and more. Most of these are free or low cost.
I'll continue to add to the list as I find more.
Scroll down for more adult resources including at-home workouts and business resources.
For Kids and Families:
Kids Cook Real Food FREE for 14 days
Family Fun Night – 24 ideas with printable for reference
FREE Science Lesson Plans from the California Academy of Sciences
Learn How to Nature Journal – FREE PDF download
Virtual Tours and Field Trips
Many of these are offering free workouts right now.
Tone It Up App is FREE to all new members for the next month.
Peloton App – FREE for 90 Days
obé fitness – FREE month for new members with code SWEATSANDCITY
Now is a good time to think about at home businesses, especially those of the online variety!
125 Business Tips from Successful Entrepreneurs – FREE ebook (available until March 26).
The experts featured are world-class (Mike Michalowicz, Kevin Harrington, and Ruth Soukup — just to name a few). And the tips are really insightful.
How to Finally Start a Blog Workshop is 50% off (use the code CORONA – ends 3/27)
In the workshop you'll learn:
- The EXACT steps to figure out your topic and niche–including a powerful brainstorming exercise and process that has worked for Kate and so many of her students.
- The mindset shifts you need to make in order to be successful and breakthrough those limiting beliefs (This is where you'll actually see the greatest shifts and it lays the foundation for ALL that you do!).
- How to choose a name for your blog AND purchase your domain URL, web hosting service, and install WordPress–this is all easier than you think, promise! (say sayonara to Squarespace and Wix!)
- Recommendations for choosing your framework and theme (and Kate’s top tips on website design and how to make your blog ‘sticky' so that visitors turn into subscribers and raving fans!)
- What plugins you need to have off the bat to make your life easier (most are free, woohoo!)