Image by lululemonathletica
Last month I shared a few tips for developing the exercise habit over at Keeper of the Home.
Getting fit is a new year's goal for many, but it can be overwhelming. I hope this post is helpful!
Here's an excerpt:
Every new year many of us vow to exercise regularly and get in shape for good. Some wish to shed the extra pounds that crept on over the holiday season, others want to improve heart health, or simply feel more energized. Whatever your reason, striving to exercise on a regular basis is a worthy goal.
Exercise boasts many benefits beyond making our outsides look good. Such as:
- Mental clarity
- Increased ability to deal with stress
- Boosted serotonin levels leading to improved mood (a happy mom is always a good thing to have around)
- Better sleep
- More inclined to “love” your husband
- Increased energy levels
- Makes everyday tasks (like lifting and chasing children) easier
We can discuss the benefits of exercise all day, but when the rubber meets the road, how are we going to accomplish a regular workout with kids underfoot, mouths to feed, and clothes to wash?
Read the rest of the article at Keeper of the Home. Be sure to read the comments section too. A number of women shared what works for them. I found it very interesting!
Latest posts by Stacy Karen (see all)
- How to Make Bath Bombs - December 10, 2018
- How to know if you have Diastasis Recti? (And what to do about it) - November 30, 2018
- DIY Cinnamon Spice Body Scrub - November 27, 2018