Crystal of Money Saving Mom has inspired me to live more intentionally by setting weekly goals. She posts her goals every week and shares her progress along with new goals the following week. I'd like to start doing the same thing.
Setting goals is truly an excellent way to get more out of life! Even if you don't achieve everything you set out to do.
As the saying goes,
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.”
(This quote is attributed to at least three different people. So I'm not sure who to credit!).
Here is what I'm aiming for this week:
1. Finishing reading On the Shores of Silver Lake to the children.
2. Make Sunday chart and teach kids how to use it.
3. Bake with the kids for Sunday's potluck.
4. Start gratitude journals with the kids.
5. Stick to exercise plan.
6. Keep a food journal.
7. Don't eat bread (I have noticed that bread make me feel yucky. So I'm trying to wean myself off of it for a while and see how I feel without it).
8. Read Energy Explosion (thanks for the recommendation, Crystal!).
9. Write and submit post for Keeper of the Home.
10. Take pictures for post at Simple Homemade.
What are you hoping to achieve this week?
Sharing at Money Saving Mom.