Skintervention by Liz Wolfe
DIY Beauty Recipes by Heather of Mommypotamus
Organic Body Care Recipes by Stephanie Tourles
Make Your Own Make Up by Lori of Health Extremist
Simple Scrubs to Make and Give – by me!
Crunchy Betty's Food on Your Face: For Acne and Oily Skin by Leslie of Crunchy Betty
The Vintage Remedies Foundations of Botanical Skincare course is packed with information and practical tutorials.
I have studied through a similar (now discontinued course) at Vintage Remedies and enjoyed it very much.
Vintage Remedies' Foundations of Botanical Skin Care – an in-depth course that looks at the dermatology and skin physiology of the skin and teaches how to formulate skin care products that specifically targeting various skin conditions.
In this course you will learn:
- a foundation of dermatology and skin physiology
- how to formulate your own skin care products
- why and how the skin ages, and what to do about it
- how to package, label, and store natural products
- how to develop shelf stable products that are free of preservatives
- over 125 formulas for botanical skin care
This course contains over 3 hours of audio and 2 ½ hours of video demonstrations, plus over 125 downloadable formulas for botanical skin care (it covers everything from routine body washes to high end, anti-aging facial serums).
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!