Pumpkin pie spice is something that appears frequently in recipes during the fall (and also the Christmas season). It's good to have some on hand so dishes can be prepared at any time. It's always so frustrating to find a recipe and not have the spices to make it!).
If you find yourself in a pinch, with no pumpkin pie spice on hand, or you'd just like to make your own, the following recipe will do the trick. It's quick and easy (and smells great!).
This would make a lovely gift too. Just put it in a jar and add a label. Maybe even gift with some of your favorite recipes that include pumpkin pie spice.
I've also been known to add a teaspoon to homemade brown-sugar body scrub. It's amazing!
Want a fall-inspired body scrub recipe? Try this Cinnamon Spice Body Scrub recipe.
Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place all ingredients in a small jar and stir to combine.
- Cap and label.
Latest posts by Stacy Karen (see all)
- DIY Green Cleaning: How to Get Started - March 7, 2019
- Green Cleaning Recipes (Quick and Easy) - March 6, 2019
- How to Choose the Right Carrier Oil for Homemade Skin Care Products - March 3, 2019